Comment on page
- 1.What data we collect and why.
- 2.How your data is handled and your rights to your data.
In addition, we clearly state both the pieces above for
A) ZenPrompts.ai website visitors, and B) ZenPrompts.ai customers.
At ZenPrompts.ai, we plan to generate revenue by charging a small and fair amount to help our customers become proficient with prompt design and engineering.
We do not sell or rent your or your user’s data. It’s not our business model, and in addition to that we believe it is unethical.
A. ZenPrompts.ai website visitor.
We deeply value the privacy of our website visitors, and therefore we do not track any individual person. When you visit the ZenPrompts.ai website:
- We do not collect personal information.
- We do not send your information to a 3rd party (e.g., service providers, advertising companies).
- We do not capture individual information for trend and behavioral tracking.
- We do not sell your information.
We run a privacy-friendly analytics - Moonpad.io embed code to collect anonymized usage data for statistical purposes and to improve our website and business. There is no situation where we track an individual user. To see how the insights we drive from Moonpad.io analytics, please visit the live demo. Some of the data we collect is used to identify aggregate trends includes devices, country, browser, pages visited, referral sources, etc. Please visit Moonpad.io's data policy to see the comprehensive list of data Moonpad.io collects.
Our service uses Microsoft Clarity, a web analytics tool, to understand user behavior, improve our site experience, and optimize our website's functionality. Microsoft Clarity may collect your IP address, your actions on our website, and information about the device you use to access our website. It does not gather identifiable personal data unless expressly provided by the user. All data collection and storage practices comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. You can learn more about how Microsoft Clarity operates by visiting Microsoft's Privacy Statement.
B. ZenPrompts.ai customer.
When you sign up for ZenPrompts.ai as a customer, we collect additional information such as email address and sign-up device since ZenPrompts.ai Prompts Editor does not work on Mobile devices. This is solely to provide the service and inform you of any product and service updates to ZenPrompts.ai. In order to serve our customers, we work with a small group of trusted external service providers (e.g., payment and billing, email notifications, and updates) to provide quality and uninterrupted service to ZenPrompts.ai. We only share information with them that is required for the services offered, and we require any external service provider to keep your information confidential.
Here is what we collect for ZenPrompts.ai customers.
- Email address: To create a ZenPrompts.ai account you need to provide us with your email address. The purpose of this email is to secure your account, allow you to log in and personalize your the account, and receive billing information (e.g., invoices), updates or other essential information.
- Persistent first-party cookie: When you log in to ZenPrompts.ai, you give us permission to use persistent first-party cookies so you don’t have to log in on each returning session to ZenPrompts.ai. The goal is to simplify logging into our product and make it easier to use ZenPrompts.ai or you to use our product. A cookie is a piece of text stored by your browser. You can adjust cookie retention settings in your own browser. Please keep in mind that cookies that are already stored may be deleted at any time.
- Email correspondence: We save our email correspondence, including the email address, so that we have a history of past correspondences to reference if you reach out in the future. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
- If you are in EU/EEA region, in some cases, your personal data will be transferred to a non-EU/non-EEA region country. We only use data processors we trust that are well known, reputable, and have a data processing agreement/addendum.
- We have ensured that every data processor in a non-EU/non-EEA region country has necessary safeguards in place like the EU adequacy decision, standard contractual clauses (SCC), or binding corporate rules (BCR).
We retain your information as long as you have an active account on ZenPrompts.ai or as long as necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this policy. We will also retain and use this information for the purposes set out in this policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and protect OpenProsper, Inc. (Owner of ZenPrompts.ai) legal rights. You can delete your ZenPrompts.ai account at any time by emailing [email protected] and requesting us to delete the account associated with the sender’s email. All your data will be permanently deleted when you delete your account.
Changes and questions
We may update this policy to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices at ZenPrompts.ai. Whenever there is a significant change to our policies, we will announce the new policy updates on our website, changelog, blog, and/or social media profiles.
Last updated: May 15, 2023.